|You can use the form below to get directions from your starting point to
3 Liberty Green Bed and Breakfast c.1734.
View larger Map to Explore History in Clinton, CT.
Or, click this link to see our Google Map location on the South Central Connecticut Shoreline :
3 Liberty Green Bed & Breakfast
at the corner of East Main Street (Boston Post Road) and Liberty Street
Clinton Village Historic District, Liberty Green Historic District, 3 Liberty Street, Clinton, Connecticut
From the North (Bradley International Airport: Hartford, Connecticut and Central Massachusetts):
Interstate 91 South to exit 22S (Route 9 South) to end. At end of Route 9 follow signs for I95 South. Take I95 south to exit 64. Go left at end of exit, go right at stop sign onto Route 145 South. Follow for 1.8 miles to Route 1 intersection. Go right onto Route 1 South. Take right onto Liberty Street and 3 Liberty Green B&B is the 1st house on the right.
From the East (T.F. Green Airport: Providence, Rhode Island):
Interstate 95 South to exit 64. Go left at end of exit. Take right at stop sign. Follow Route 145 South for 1.8 miles to Route 1 intersection. Take right onto Route 1 South for 1/4 mile to Clinton Town Green. Take right onto Liberty Street and 3 Liberty Green B&B is the 1st house on the right.
From the South and West (LaGuardia Airport: Flushing, New York):
Interstate 95 North to exit 63. At end of exit, Jog to the left and Take immediate right onto Route 81 South. Follow 81 for 1/2 mile under the railroad tracks to the traffic light. Take left onto Route 1, past the Post Office on the right. Continue for 1/2 mile to the Clinton Town Green. Take left onto Liberty Street and 3 Liberty Green B&B is the 1st house on the right.
South Central Proximity:
Clinton, Connecticut is centrally located along the South Central Connecticut Shoreline. The naturally protected Clinton Harbor contains marinas, our Town Beach and Cedar Island. This shoreline beach community is centrally located between New York City and Boston, where 3 rivers flow into Long Island Sound; the Hammonasset, Indian and Hammock Rivers come together at Clinton Harbor. Clinton is located between the towns of Madison and Westbrook, Connecticut.
- The B&B is about 1 hour from both Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT, and T.F. Green Airport in Providence, RI.
- We are midway between New York City and Boston, about 1 hour 45 minutes from each; 2 1/2 hours from LaGuardia airport.
- Amtrak, Metro North and Shoreline East from Boston or N.Y; Mon-Fri take Amtrak or Metro-North to New Haven (from NY) or New London (from Boston) then Shoreline East to Clinton Station a 1/2 mile from our B&B. Other option: Amtrak runs everyday into Old Saybrook station 15 mins away. The #9 Town Shoreline Shuttle is available at the train station.
- We are 30 minutes from New Haven, Middletown, Mystic, Norwich; midway between New Haven & New London.
- 30 minutes from both the New London/Orient Point Ferry & Bridgeport/Port Jefferson Ferry.
- Clinton is about 10 miles East of Guilford and West of Old Saybrook, Connecticut
- Clinton is located between the towns of Madison and Westbrook. See the ePodunk Travel Guide for Clinton.
On the Connecticut Shoreline near Clinton, Madison, Old Saybrook and Essex, this Westbrook Bed and Breakfast is halfway between Boston MA and Manhattan NY. Nearby activities include ~ Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun ~ shopping at Clinton Crossing, Tanger Outlets and the Mystic Outlets ~ wine tasting and tours at Chamard Vineyard and others vineyards on the Connecticut Wine trail. Nearby museums include the Shoreline Trolley Museum, the Museums of Yale University, Connecticut River Museum, and the Florence Griswold Museum. Local theatres are Goodspeed Opera House, Long Wharf Theater, and the Yale Repertory Theater. Other attractions just a short ride from the Inn are The Essex Steam Train & Riverboat Ride, Gillette Castle State Park, Hammonasset Beach State Park, and Thimble Islands Cruises. Aside from many local restaurants, the area offers biking, kayaking, hiking, touring and swimming. This New England Country Inn, the Inn of Choice, is an excellent getaway providing luxurious accommodations and many amenities.